The following courses are available at Health in Mind:
- ASIST Training
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cultural Awareness
- Drugs and Alcohol Training 1: The Substances & Addiction
- Drugs and Alcohol Training 2: Working with People who use Substances
- Equality and Diversity Training
- First Steps - An introduction to understanding childhood sexual abuse
- Living with Schizophrenia
- Managing Self-Harming Behaviours
- Media Training
- Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Motivational Interviewing
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Personal Safety
- Recovery in Practice
- Reflective Supervision
- Scotland's Mental Health First Aid (SMHFA)
- Scotland's Mental Health First Aid (SMHFA): Young People
- Working within an Attachment Focused Framework
All of our training courses have standard fees as detailed below:
- £60 per person for a half-day course
- £110 per person for a one-day course
- £210 per person for a two-day course
ILA (Individual Learning Account) funding is available for some of our courses - please see the ILA Scotland website for details. ILA will provide successful candidates with £200 towards the cost of training courses.
We are now using Eventbrite for booking each of our training courses. You will find the list of courses by going to Eventbrite and entering Health-in-Mind into the search button.
For further details on any of these courses or to discuss your training needs, please call reception on 0131 225 8508 or email.
All donations welcome! Please help us to make a positive impact on mental health and wellbeing in Scotland.
Click here to donate £5, £10 or £50 quickly and easily with our JustGiving donate box!
We're on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn! We will sometimes signpost there but if you need help or comprehensive information, contact the Information Resource Centre and they will be able to support you.
Bag pack, run, leap or bake - do whatever you want to support us in our work! Find out more here.
Service Evaluation 2014/15!
Find out what our service users say about us - click here to download our 2014/15 service evaluation.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Thursday 9 March
Thursday 16 March
Two-day course Wednesdays 22 & 29 March