Health in Mind Services
Stress and Panic.
On Friday 28th March from 2.00pm to 4.00pm Ronnie Menzies (Clinical Associate, NHS) will be coming along to talk to us about stress and panic, and their effects.
The session will focus on what panic is, and also discuss coping techniques and self-help strategies.
For more information, please click here.
To book please call 0131 243 0106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Service User Survey - New Report Out
Ninety percent of Service Users believe our services respond well to their needs.
Our 2012-13 Service User Survey is out to read in full. Access it here.
Do you have a few hours to spare each week and are you keen to put them to good use?
We're on Facebook and Twitter! We will sometimes signpost there but if you need help or comprehensive information, contact the Information Resource Centre and they will be able to support you. Follow us here...
- 3rd - Realising Recovery (Course 3, Units 4 & 5)
- 6th - Much More Than a Label (Day 1)
- 10th - Realising Recovery (Course 3, Unit 6)
- 11th - WRAP (Course 4, Part 1)
- 11th - Scotland's Mental Health First Aid: young people
- 13th - Much More Than a Label (Day 2)
- 17th & 24th - Scotland's Mental Health First Aid
- 18th - WRAP (Course 4, Part 2)
- 19th - Living With Labels
- 25th - WRAP (Course 4, Part 3)
- 26th - WRAP Follow-On